4.20.2010

 

Almost there!

Guess what you guys, guess what! Mum's almost done school for the year, so she says she is going to stay home and play with me all the time! Then in a little bit, probably soon after my birthday, she said she is going to take me to get me spayed! Oh gosh! I don't know what that is, but I bet it's really awesome. Maybe it's a like a kitty spa treatment! Boy oh boy, I get to be pampered soon! Well, even more than I already am, of course.



Me with some of my toys, Catnip Pillow and Unused Bathtub Drain.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Oh, spaying! What fun you'll have. Yes, it's definitely like a kitty spa treatment. *We all whistle and look away*
 
I wish my Mommy would stay home all the time to play with us! Since your Mommy will be home more, maybe you can come over again for a play time or a sleepover!

Are you sure she said spayed? Maybe she really said PLAYED! Sadly I haven't gotten to go to the vet in a long time, Mommy says I already have all my pokes, and that I am healthy. Have fun getting played at the vet! I hope it IS a spa!
 
Cammy! I gave you an award! The Beautiful Blogger award, cause you are so pretty! Stop by my blog to pick it up!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]