4.15.2010

 

I'm lonely!

Why does mum always sleep at night? I get lonely and I have no one to play with! I know that I have dad and Shinobi, but playing with mum is so much more fun. She talks to me, and rubs my belly.



This morning, I discovered that there's a way to climb on top of the counter that's high in the air! I can't do it yet, but I will some day. When I was at aunt Allyson's apartment last week, I could climb on top of all the cupboards and I would love to do that here! I think mum doesn't want that but... come on, I'm a kitten! It's my job to do things that mum doesn't like. Like keep my tail messy. For that, though, she says that if I can't keep my tail fur clean, then I lose some of it because "excess tail fluff is a privilege, not a right". Whatever that means!

Oooh, a bright red dot on the floor...

Labels:


Comments:
Oh, Cammy, you come and stay with us, I promise you won't be lonely at night. Night time is when we get a lot of cuddles from our human. We demand--er, get--them at 1 AM...2AM...3AM...and then she's up at 4AM! Yay!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]