4.13.2010

 

My Official Introduction!

I really almost did forget this part, but then mum reminded me! In honour of it being my 1st birthday in less than ONE month, I thought I'd introduce you to me and my wonderful fluffy family!

First off, being that I am the most important ever, my name is Cammy. You already know my long, silly name! I was born May 10, 2009 in London, Ontario. I'm mostly Maine Coon, with a little bit of extra fluff thrown in. I live in an apartment with mum Emily, and auntie Elicia! They are both so good to me, giving me all the love and cuddles that I need.

Of course, I can't forget about my daddy: Molson.

  

He's not my real daddy, of course, but he's been taking care of me since I got home. Mum says he's always been really good with little ones. She says that he took care of my big brother, Davinci, until he got sick and went to kitty heaven. I wish I'd known him, having a big brother would have been awesome! Daddy is a Maine Coon too. Mum says she doesn't know how old Molson is, but he sleeps a lot and is fun to wrestle with. I like to jump on him when he least expects it.

Next, we have Shinobi. Her mum is Auntie Elicia, and she is the last, but not least, Maine Coon of the fambly.

  

Shinobi doesn't like me very much. She used to fight with me a lot when I was a baby, but I don't know why. I'm so cute, who could hate me? I just want to play! Sometimes she chases me around, but only when mum and auntie aren't around to see it. I guess she doesn't want to be seen being friendly to another lady!

Of course, I can't forget my walking food supply friends, the rats and mouse. Mum calls them Slash and Baby sometimes, but usually I think their names are "Cammy stay away from that cage they aren't food". That's a really long name... There have been more rats, too. Since I've been here, mum's had a few more ratties, called Fluffernutter, Penny, and Pirate. They all got sick and had to take a trip to the scary, scary vet place. I haven't seen them since, but mum says they are happy where they are. The mouse is called Bella. She's up in the corner there! She's starting talking back to me lately, so I tried to knock her cage off the ledge. Mum moved her far away and now I have nothing to play with! Well, except for my best friend, my Rat.


I guess that's all for now. You should take a look at my friend Monty Graycat's blog, to meet all my other friends!



Mum was playing with her movie collection, so I decided to take a nap on it.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
I'm looking forwards to hearing more of your adventures, Cammy!
 
Cammy, your fur family is wonderful. Our human was laughing at "Cammy stay away from that cage they aren't food". MOL!

It's wonderful to have you all here on the CB!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]