4.10.2010

 

That last one didn't count!

As you can see, I was trying to introduce my new blog, but I got really exhausted, as always! Mum's never surprised, as I spend most of my time chasing things around the house.

Hi! I'm Cammy, or apparently Dame Camdon Evercrest. Mum insisted on giving me that strange and long name, but luckily she shortened it. I'm told that I'm named after a character from a video game. She used to play those a lot, especially this really fun one with a gnome and people running around with guns, from other people who make these weird... growling noise, who are chasing them.

I hope you guys are going to like my blog. I'm a very interesting cat. I got the idea from my friend Monty Graycat. I wanted to go over and play with him the other day, but it turned out that I was having a bad night... plus mum felt it necessary to put me in that small crate. I got WET. It was terrible. I got pretty mad at her, which I know I'm not supposed to do, but it really wasn't nice of her!

Hopefully soon, I will share with you some fun pictures of my family and I. We're really awesome!

Labels:


Comments:
Hey Cammy! I loved seeing you again the other night! It`s so much fun when you chase me! I hope your bloggy gets lots of fans! Come see me again soon!
-Monty
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]