5.12.2010

 

Oh my gosh, you guys...

I almost forgot, because I was so busy having a fun time. Last Monday was my...

1ST BIRTHDAY!!!


I didn't really do much. Auntie got back from her trip the day before, so we were all just relaxing and getting back to normal. My mum went to see a movie WITHOUT ME, but she told me that they don't allow kitties in movies theatres yet, even if they are cute, fluffy, awesome ones like me. Oh well! My friends Monty, Sammy and Lexy bought me some awesome salmon treats. They were so delicious! Thank you to them and their mommy, Allyson! Now I'm just getting excited for that spa trip next week. Mum says she booked it for next Tuesday, whenever that is, and I get to be there ALL DAY! It's going to be fun.



Okay nap time snooooooore.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Belated happy birthday! Oh, yes, the spa....Yep, what a great time you'll have. Really. So good, in fact, that you won't remember a thing! :-D
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMMY! Come visit us again sometime, but don't be such a crabby pants when you do, like last time. Maybe you can share some of those treats!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]